Soon after the Capitol opened, the Department of Agriculture established a Museum to display products grown and raised in the state. Located on the first floor west wing near the Agriculture Department, the Museum had numerous cases and jars filled with food stuffs. Restored to its c. 1894 appearance, the Museum celebrates the state's agricultural heritage with display cases original to the room. The room's flooring matches the original linoleum pattern reproduced from a piece of the old flooring discovered during the project. The Museum serves as a conference room.Photograph: Agricultural Museum, August 2015, State Preservation Board.