Capitol Events & Exhibits Request
Capitol First Floor Rotunda and Extension Open Air Rotunda
The Texas Capitol has two rotundas for public events. The Capitol 1st Floor Rotunda (Available from noon to 1pm only) and the Extension Open Air Rotunda. The Capitol Ground Floor Rotunda is an exhibit space that can be requested under Exhibit Spaces.
- Download and read the Rotundas Policy .
- View calendar to make sure desired date and time is available.
- Complete the request form below and submit for review.
If you need to submit additional documents after submitting this initial request please send as attachment to: Capitol.Events@tspb.texas.gov.
- A State Official Sponsor must fill out and submit the Events Sponsorship Form .
- Requestor will be contacted by the SPB Events and Exhibits Coordinator to finalize the request after it is reviewed.
Requests are processed in order they are received. You will be contacted by email for additional details if your request is approved or denied.